We want to be real with you. If you are looking for a job where you sit behind a desk, answer the phone, sift through thousands of emails and oversee appointments of other people - we are not for you. We don't know how this job will look like in the long run. We know there are exciting projects where we need help. We need someone who has done (some of) this before, but still has the drive to learn and try new things. Someone who is happy being the main person of contact when other people are clueless where to go and what to do. Does that sound like you? Amazing! Read on:Some of the tasks will be:
- Preliminary Accounting
- Together with our partner, you will track payments, receipts, communicate with our bank and make sure we align with necessary directives
- Find, setup and run an office with everything that comes with it
- contact to all service providers, keep track of inventory, orders of office supplies as well as a good drink and snack selection (no worries - we have an office, but we are looking for a new space soon)
- work together with our people team to craft a phenomenal team culture
- meaning: help organize events, implement new benefits, support onboarding of new team members
Did we mention that this is your chance to have a great impact and really build something that works for you?